Sunday, June 5, 2022
Walk MS: Simsbury 2022
SUNDAY, JUNE 5TH, 2022
What is Walk MS?
Walk MS brings together passionate people from communities across the country to change the world for people affected by multiple sclerosis. Together, they drive progress to achieve their vision of a world free of MS. To date, Walk MS participants, volunteers and donors have raised over $1 billion to stop MS in its tracks, restore what’s been lost and end MS forever.
*9:00am – Site opens for Walk MS: Simsbury! Listen to our live DJ and stop by the various tents and displays that are part of Walk MS:
- -Registration Area:
- -If you have not already registered online, please stop here to register. Be on the lookout for our QR codes to easily register from your mobile device.
- -If you need to turn in donations, please visit the Registration Area.
- -T-Shirt Area:
- -Anyone raising $100+ prior to event-day, can go directly to our T-shirt Area to pick up your commemorative T-shirt.
- -If you’d like to hand in donations to qualify for a T-shirt, please hand in your donations first at the Registration Area and you will receive a ticket to redeem at the T-Shirt Area.
- -Living With MS Area: those who have identified as Living with MS are invited to this area to pick-up a Living with MS bandana and to learn more about resources and services.
- -VIP Area: for those who qualified as Gold or Silver VIP’s ($500+) and/or a Top Ranked Fundraisers from 2019, 2020 and/or 2021 are invited to stop by the VIP area to connect with staff, grab a special treat and pick-up your ranking credentials.
- -Food Area: grab-and-go with bottled water and assorted snacks. There is no single-serve coffee.
- -Vendor Village: visit a variety of vendors including our amazing sponsors!
*9:45am – Opening Program.
*10:00am – Routes open to participants.
Route Map & Details
- -Walk MS has 1 and 3 mile accessible routes available.
- -1 Mile Route Map Walk MS Simsbury – View here
- -3 Mile Route Map Walk MS Simsbury – View here
For more information, visit the Walk MS website!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.