Saturday, August 28, 2021
Darius Rucker first achieved multi-Platinum status in the record industry as lead singer and rhythm guitarist of the Grammy Award-winning band Hootie & The Blowfish. Since releasing his first country album in 2008, he’s enjoyed four No. 1 albums on the Billboard Country chart and nine No. 1 singles at country radio, earning a whole new legion of fans. In 2014, Rucker won his third career Grammy Award for “Best Solo Country Performance” with his 4x Platinum version of Old Crow Medicine Show’s “Wagon Wheel”.
Fireworks, Food Trucks And Fun!
|DATE:||Saturday, August 28, 2021|
|WHERE:||Simsbury Meadows Performing Arts Center|
|TIME:||Gates Open – 4:30pm
Tyler Booth – 6:00pm
Darius Rucker – 7:30pm
NO Outside Food or Beverages are permitted. We’re rolling out a diverse selection of food trucks.
Avon Prime Meat
Backroads Smokin BBQ
Ben and Jerry’s
Frankie’s Food Truck
NO TAILGATING WILL BE PERMITTED ON SITE
Know Before You Go:
– NO re-entry
– NO outside food or drink
– NO coolers, tables, tents, wagons, or beach umbrellas
– NO backpacks or large bags
– NO view obstructing items (laser pointers, signs, etc.)
– NO ball playing, beach balls, or projectiles
– NO noisemakers, air horns, fireworks, or flares
– NO weapons of any kind
– NO illegal and illicit drugs
– NO smoking of any kind
– NO items deemed dangerous or inappropriate by the Simsbury Meadows management
– YES face masks and hand-sanitizer
– YES chairs and blankets for General Admission seating
– YES sunscreen, bug spray, etc.
– YES ponchos or small handheld umbrellas
– YES cash – for quicker services at food and beverage stations
For More Information & Ticket Info Visit: www.trantololaw.com/concerts