Thursday, October 7, 2021
The Simsbury Meadows Performing Arts Center is thrilled to welcome back
Barre Above with Tracey Staehle Fitness
Every Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30-10:30 A.M – starting May 11th – Tracey Staehle will be leading outdoor, socially distanced barre classes on the SMPAC stage.
What is Barre Above?
Fusing the best of Pilates, yoga, aerobics, and elements of strengthening exercises dancers do, Barre delivers a results-driven workout that is not only fun and dynamic, but will sculpt your body and keep you coming back for more. Benefits of Barre Above include:
- Flexible format for ALL fitness levels
- Sales for all ages regardless of experience
- Can be taught without a barre
- Limitless options and modifications
- Taught by Barre Above Master Trainer, Tracey Staehle
- Beautiful outdoor setting
- Great sound system with fun and motivating music
- Safe atmosphere
- Covered atrium to shield from inclement weather
Each class is $15 and includes equipment – however, attendees should bring their own yoga mats. Class sizes are limited due to COVID-19.